Create IAM Policy
Learn more about the access Sedai requires in order to autonomously manage your cloud resources.
From the AWS Console, navigate to Policies under Identity and Access Management. Select Create Policy. Copy your preferred Sedai policy below and paste it into the JSON policy editor:
Use this policy if you want to enable autonomous management within your AWS account.
Note: You can control Sedai’s read-write access on a resource-by-resource basis from the Settings page.
This policy includes the following:
- Allows Sedai to autonomously manage resources by making changes on your behalf
- Enables Sedai's ML models
- Includes read-write access to Lambda, ECS, and EC2 resources
- Includes read-only access X-Ray, Kinesis, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancer
Use this policy if you want to explore Sedai’s capabilities and prohibit autonomous management.
Note: This policy does not support Sedai's ML models. If you are not ready to fully explore an autonomous system, you can start with read-only access and update the policy permissions later. Contact our team at [email protected] for help.
- Allows Sedai to observe resource behavior
- Includes read-only access to Lambda, ECS, EC2, X-Ray, Kinesis, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancer