Get started with autonomous cloud management by granting Sedai access to your cloud resources.
To connect your cloud to Sedai, you must:
- Grant Sedai secure access to your resources via your cloud provider. Sedai will automatically discover your topology once it's connected.
- Connect your cloud's corresponding monitoring data. Sedai references monitoring data in order to learn resource behavior and identify opportunities to autonomously act or generate recommendations.
During initial setup, you need to connect at least one production environment with its corresponding monitoring data. Once your account is set up, more clouds can be added at any time from the Settings > Integrations page.
- Kubernetes (self-managed, hosted, or on-prem):
- Alibaba Container Service for Kubernetes
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Google Kubernetes Service (GKE)
- IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service
- VMware Tanzu