Service Level Objectives
For each resource with Service Level Objectives (SLOs) enabled, Sedai will autonomously define 95% and 99% SLO thresholds for both error and latency based on an initial analysis period. Sedai will also track performance and allow you to manually adjust thresholds from the SLO page.
Choose from the following settings:
- On: Sedai will intelligently define SLOs and track performance.
- Off: Sedai will not define SLOs or track performance.
To manage SLO settings, take the following steps:
- 1.Navigate to Settings → Topology
- 2.Click on a cloud account, group, or resource.
- 3.Select Service Level Objectives.