Learn how to enable Release Intelligence and Service Level Objectives for your resources.
Insights allow you to receive scorecards for release performance and track autonomously defined service level objective (SLO) targets. Insights are supported for the following resource types:
- AWS Lambda
- AWS ECS
- Kubernetes (self-managed or hosted)
Enabling Insights allows Sedai to analyze software releases and generate scorecards and trend reports, which will show in the Release Intelligence page. In addition, enabling Insights allows Sedai to autonomously define p95 and p99 SLO thresholds for both error and latency based on an initial analysis period. Sedai will track performance and allow you to manually adjust thresholds from the Service Level Objectives page.
Choose from the following settings:
- Autonomous Mode: Receive scorecards for releases and track autonomously defined SLOs.
- Off: Sedai will not generate scorecards or track SLOs.
To manage Insights settings, take the following steps:
- 1.Navigate to Settings → Topology
- 2.Click on a cloud account, group, or resource
- 3.Select Insights