Connect your preferred ticketing platforms to automatically track Sedai’s autonomous actions.
Integrate your preferred ticketing platforms to automatically monitor Sedai's autonomous actions. To add a ticketing integration, navigate to Settings -> Integrations and click Add Integration. For each connected platform, you can activate ticketing for all resources or select groups of resources.
Add Jira as a ticketing integration to automatically create and update Jira tickets for Sedai's autonomous actions.
Adding Jira as a ticketing integration will automatically create issues and update their statuses. If you'd prefer Sedai to create issues without changing their statuses, add a Jira notification integration instead.
The following details are required to connect Jira for ticketing:
- Project Key: This identifies the project Sedai issues will be created under. To find your Key, navigate to your preferred project within your Jira dashboard and select the Project Settings.
- Jira URL: This is your organization's unique Jira URL (for example, https://enter-your-domain.atlassian.net)
- Email: This can be for any user associated with the Jira account.
You can also choose either Basic or Approval workflow settings for this integration:
- Basic: Tracks open and completed executions
- Approval: Requires additional approval within Jira to proceed with executions
Lastly, you can optionally define an Approval Expiration. This will define a timeout for how long a ticket must wait for approval before it is automatically approved and proceeds with execution.
Add ServiceNow as a ticketing integration to automatically create and update tickets for Sedai's autonomous actions. The following details are required to integrate ServiceNow: